I can't remove someone from Guild list

Maple1996

Hello there,

My IGN is Maple1996 and I am posting this message because as the leader of the guild Final Fantasy I can't remove someone who is no longer playing. His name is Dousen, and he was an officer in the guild (but is inactive) so I tried to remove him to make space. However I accidently clicked "unfriend" and now when I try to remove him the "kick" option is no longer showing. I can't demote him either, since it results in the message "Dousen does not online or does not exist" on the chat bar below. Please help!

On 11/25/2023 at 8:39 AM, Maple1996 said:

Hello there,

My IGN is Maple1996 and I am posting this message because as the leader of the guild Final Fantasy I can't remove someone who is no longer playing. His name is Dousen, and he was an officer in the guild (but is inactive) so I tried to remove him to make space. However I accidently clicked "unfriend" and now when I try to remove him the "kick" option is no longer showing. I can't demote him either, since it results in the message "Dousen does not online or does not exist" on the chat bar below. Please help!

Greetings @Maple1996

Please try the commands: /gdemote <username> and then /gkick <username>, in the chat or in the console(click F2 to open).

I hope this helps. Please let us know if that works and if any other concerns regarding this.

Have a wonderful day,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.