I mistakenly clicked and evolved my Kirlia into Gardevoir instead of Gallade

Ethicalkai01

Hey, I mistakenly clicked and evolved my Kirlia into Gardevoir instead of Gallade, I wanted to evolve it in Gallade through Dawn Stone, but when I gave rare candy to Kirlia, I forgot to give dawn Stone to my Kirlia, and mistakenly clicked evolve option and I mistakenly evolved it into Gardevoir

Pls help me, I bought that ralt with so much price and I used money +effort into this... 

I always wanted to make it gallade... 

Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-31-42-074_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-37-08-416_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

13 hours ago, Ethicalkai01 said:

Hey, I mistakenly clicked and evolved my Kirlia into Gardevoir instead of Gallade, I wanted to evolve it in Gallade through Dawn Stone, but when I gave rare candy to Kirlia, I forgot to give dawn Stone to my Kirlia, and mistakenly clicked evolve option and I mistakenly evolved it into Gardevoir

Pls help me, I bought that ralt with so much price and I used money +effort into this... 

I always wanted to make it gallade... 

Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-31-42-074_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-37-08-416_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Greetings @Ethicalkai01

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

I understand the frustration that this may cause but, unfortunately, we do not offer de-evolution as a service as if we do it for you then we would have to do it for other players who have made similar requests in the past, also it would open us to possible abuses, for example, de-evolving a Shiny Vaporeon and selling it as a Shiny Eevee which may sell for a higher price.

I hope this answers your question. I will now lock this thread. Feel free to make a new one in case of any other questions or issues in the future.

Take care,
Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.