AUCTION | 26x3/28 Jolly Metagross, PvP ready

Flamme1230

Greetings,

@Flamme1230 You must provide evidence of every single bid you receive in game for it to be valid. I urge you to read Auction Rules

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- In-game: This applies to every trade post related to the auction. Evidence of all bids received must be made and kept, to be made available upon Staff request. Timestamps are preferred.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

Also, please be careful when changing the end point, from 48hours after first bid to ''Moday 11:00 GMT-4)''. First you have placed the time oncorrectly, and secondly you forgot to mention if it is AM or PM. I have edited the time to the correct end point using gmt-4.

With that said, I will be using GMT+0 onwards:

Time: 48hrs after first bid

Start: 2/12 4:07PM

End: 4/12 4:07PM

Winner: TBA - Auction still on going

Current Higher bid: 220k made by @Hawsspot

Until you provide evidence of the bids you have claimed, Hawsspot holds the best offer.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Sounds good and my bad,

in that case the 220k offer is kept.

thanks,

Flamme1230 “Fardust”

P.S.: I attempted to copy paste a screenshot of the chat, but I don’t think pro supports it anymore because when I sent the message it didn’t show up. I don’t know if it’s a problem from my end but otherwise would like it to be fixed.

Since I had left the pm quite a while ago now, I cannot recover it and will ignore the bid.

Edited by Flamme1230
  • Like 1

ROeko1705172457.png.cace1fd8ba2e49bf594fb00b2b9d696e.png

• Doakes locked this topic