Removed coin

Patriotis

I have been saving Xmas coin coin from last year and it's about 250or 260 coin and at this time all event coin are in one currency and I am saving xams coin to buy cosmetic and it been removed so I am requesting to please return my coin  THANK YOU 🙂

Edited by Patriotis
I have not written the problem

13 hours ago, Patriotis said:

I have been saving Xmas coin coin from last year and it's about 250or 260 coin and at this time all event coin are in one currency and I am saving xams coin to buy cosmetic and it been removed so I am requesting to please return my coin  THANK YOU 🙂

Greetings @Patriotis

Sorry to hear about your situation.

I'd like to inform that the various Event Currencies are converted to one single currency called Event Coins.

The conversion happens only after you talk with an Event Shop NPC. The coins will show up in your Trainer Card after you buy something or relog after opening the Event Shop.

The quote below shows the conversion rates of the coins based on the different event currencies.

On 9/30/2023 at 2:31 AM, Alcedo said:
  • [Changed] The various Event Currencies will be converted to one single currency called "Event Coins" once you've interacted with an Event Shop. The conversion is as follows:
    • 1x Event Coin = 6 Easter Tokens,
    • 1x Event Coin = 7 Summer Points,
    • 1x Event Coin = 10 Halloween Tokens,
    • 10x Event Coins = 7x Christmas Coins.

If no coins show up in your Trainer Card yet, could you please try buying something with the coins or relogging after talking to Event Shops? After which it should show up.

Also, note that the Event Coins might have been converted and used up with any purchases from the Halloween Event Shops, this year, as it is now one single currency.  

Having said that, can you remember making any purchases from the Event Shop during the Halloween Event? 

Looking forward to hear from you. Feel free to share if there are any other concerns regarding this.

Have a wonderful day,

Fus1onflare

Edited by Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint / Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.