Suggest music to listen to

Kanmuruu

I'm out of music to listen to, any suggestions are welcome!

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Welp, depending on your music preferences i can give u a wide variety.

The Browning, Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, Dance Gavin Dance, Sky Eats Airplane, Figure, Nero, Mutrix, Big Chocolate, Upon a Burning Body, Underoath, Slaves, Death Cab For Cutie, Kevin Gates, Yelawolf, MGK, She Must Burn.... These are a few Artists/DJ's that range from heavy-post hardcore- chill- hip hop.

Always Remember Hakuna Matata

151746 I'm out of music to listen to, any suggestions are welcome!

If rap is your thing i would suggest someone like Logic or if rock/metal is more of your style than i would suggest someone such as Nathan Sharp aka Natewantstobattle along with Amaranthe or The Strokes. Hope you like my suggestions

152906 Best Nightcore Party Hits Dance Mix 2016

I like this one :Heart:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

152895 Welp, depending on your music preferences i can give u a wide variety.

The Browning, Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, Dance Gavin Dance, Sky Eats Airplane, Figure, Nero, Mutrix, Big Chocolate, Upon a Burning Body, Underoath, Slaves, Death Cab For Cutie, Kevin Gates, Yelawolf, MGK, She Must Burn.... These are a few Artists/DJ's that range from heavy-post hardcore- chill- hip hop.

I kinda like EDM and Trap music lol

• 1 month later...