Selling 3 pokemons

Ultrom

• Zoruami changed the title to Selling 3 pokemons

Hello @Ultrom

I have merge all your threads into one, as you are allowed to noly have 1 single active thread per subzone. 

Each player may only have one active thread in each sub-forum.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

@Ultrom

You must post the evidence of the new bids in different comments, so all players are aware when the bid has started. So from now on, please post EACH AND EVERY new bid in a new comment (in this thread). So the time stamp is register on forums. 

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

Please once again I ask you to read Auction Rules, this will be my last warning.

Also, please make sure the Garchomp parameters are written in English, and not Portuguese.

For all possible bidders, I will be using GMT 0:

Excadrill bid was started (using Forums Time Stamps) at 12/12 12:01AM

Garchomp bid was started (using Forums Time Stamps) at 11/12 10:22PM

Again, I'm trying my best to keep this auction running, so the bidders won't get damaged by small mistakes from the seller.

EDIT: Also to make sure for everyone, @Bruce8244 made a bid on the Larvesta posted in the Garchomp sale (which is not the pokemon being auctioned here).

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.