Epic Bold 23+ volcarona Hp ice start price 1m

Ray49

Hello all,

@Ray49 Please make sure next auction you make sure you clearly state the Start and End Point. Stating ''48hrs after Start'', when does it start? I believe its after Start Price is met, but has to be stated please.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

7. Starting price/point must be clearly stated. Once met, the auction has started.

- Forum:

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "as of thread creation").

› As of start price, specified by the seller.

I will be using GMT 0 onwards:

Time: 48hrs after Start Price is met

Start: 13/12 6:19PM

End: 15/12 6:19PM

Winner: @Bagv with a 1.6m bid made at 15/12 6:10PM

Please make sure you trade with the rightful winner, and provide evidence of the trade.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

On 12/17/2023 at 1:04 AM, Zoruami said:

Hello all,

@Ray49 Please make sure next auction you make sure you clearly state the Start and End Point. Stating ''48hrs after Start'', when does it start? I believe its after Start Price is met, but has to be stated please.

Please make sure you trade with the rightful winner, and provide evidence of the trade.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

But I posted the end time 

On 12/17/2023 at 1:04 AM, Zoruami said:

Hello all,

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

HI ZOruami  Can u plz help us finish the trade ? thx

Hello all,

@Ray49 I would like to remind you that Trade Moderators are here to rectify issues that are out of player control, we are not here for the sake of convenience. I will not force trades that I see no effort from the seller/buyer to meet in game. 

Now, since there was an agremeent, and @Bagv went back on the deal (and left no explanations) and furthermore, kept playing the game on a daily basis I have forced the outcome of this auction. ing. 

Players MUST attempt to finish the deals themselves, and both players contacted each other, and even agreeded on a time to meet, and you have failed to the compromise. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.