AuraMasters' Pokemon Shop

Dpace

• 7 months later...

Hello @Dpace

After your request and having to verify with the original thread owner, I have transferred the Auramasters Guild shop to you. Thank you for your patience in the process.

Will lock this thread in the meantime to allow you to make any necessary adjustments to the shop as needed. Feel free to report this thread whenever you may be ready to unlock it for business again. 

Innerfocus

• Dpace changed the title to AuraMasters' Pokemon Shop
  • Innerfocus locked this topic
  • Incandescent unlocked this topic
18 hours ago, Doah said:

Wtb, dm me disscord: Doah_   ( so can i offer buy all 200k for 5 mon)

image.png.21579ae6b1aa667610f5d4df83cbcbf3.pngimage.png.eb6e7e5d850047aad63d9eb85dc9c99e.pngimage.png.be75ea029f11bb5fe66feea9d56f1669.pngimage.png.c61b9b38d2de1e86e9670896fb8238cb.png

our guild shop was recently transferred from the original guild shop master @Cathater to me... so i have to know who these pokemons belong to that Althepal1 had added to our guild shop. please give me some time to figure it out @Doah. thank u for patience

4 hours ago, Samaygupta said:

Buy jolly psyduck (60k?)

@Samaygupta sorry bro since the previous auramasters guild shop owner added the pokemons from our guild members and when i talked with him he said that the jolly xmas psyduck is not available for sale anymore. 

The pokemons in the guild shop will be soon updated. thanks