CLOSE

Foreverbog

• Foreverbog changed the title to 3x31 Godly Pangoro, pvp Buneary, Trick Room Jellicent
  • Foreverbog changed the title to 3x31 Godly Pangoro, pvp Buneary,
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2023 at 9:29 PM, H3b3r0004 said:

empezar pangoro 100k

@Foreverbog @H3b3r0004 This transaction has been long overdue in terms of finalizing the Pangoro. Both of you are still active so contact eachother to state your timezones and availabilities so you can organize a time to meet up with eachother, to complete this trade.

Innerfocus

On 2/13/2024 at 4:50 AM, Innerfocus said:

@Foreverbog @H3b3r0004 This transaction has been long overdue in terms of finalizing the Pangoro. Both of you are still active so contact eachother to state your timezones and availabilities so you can organize a time to meet up with eachother, to complete this trade.

Innerfocus

@Innerfocus there is no transaction that needs to be made , the s.o for pangoro is 600k , i suppose he offered 100k or smth, + i dont even speak his language so i dont know what does that mean, there is no  transaction needed to be done, since the bid did not respected the rules of my auction. the topic can be closed !

Thank you

Edited by Foreverbog

Hello @Foreverbog

16 hours ago, Foreverbog said:

@Innerfocus there is no transaction that needs to be made , the s.o for pangoro is 600k , i suppose he offered 100k or smth, + i dont even speak his language so i dont know what does that mean, there is no  transaction needed to be done, since the bid did not respected the rules of my auction. the topic can be closed !

Thank you

Apologies on my end, I misread the thread and you are 100% correct. Per your request I will be locking this thread. Have a great day!

Innerfocus