~~The 🔥HOT SPOT🔥 ~~ 💥NEW SHOP & FIRST SHOP!💥 ⚔️PVP, PVE, EPIC FAIL & SPECIAL Pokemon!

Hawsspot

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 3:46 AM, Anxhar said:

Hello my friend image.png.47cec15516408796fccadfdbca00ed07.png can i learn this deino price ?

Sorry for late reply! Notification got buried! 

Max speed timid Deino? Wanna say 200k?

Hello @Hawsspot

While it is great to see the effort you put into making this thread, we do not allow for universal shops in the Trade Zone on our forums. You are listing forms and non-variant Pokemon under a single thread, when they should all have their own unique shops in their respective sub-forums.

On 6/20/2016 at 10:35 PM, Ehkoe said:

• Pokemon Shops. 

- Use this forum when selling 6 or more non-variant Pokemon. 

Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Coins, Items or Services here.

Unfortunately you will need to remove the Variant-themed pokemon from this thread and create its own thread in the respective sub-forum listed below.

• You can list your Item and Cosmetic shops in the Coins and Items sub-forum
  • You can list your Forms/shinies shop in the Shiny and Special sub-forum
  • You can keep your non-variant themed Pokemon in this thread

With this being said, please make the appropriate changes to this thread. You are free to open new shops in the proper sub-forums for any  Pokemon/items not applicable for this thread. 

Innerfocus

3 hours ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello @Hawsspot

While it is great to see the effort you put into making this thread, we do not allow for universal shops in the Trade Zone on our forums. You are listing forms and non-variant Pokemon under a single thread, when they should all have their own unique shops in their respective sub-forums.

Unfortunately you will need to remove the Variant-themed pokemon from this thread and create its own thread in the respective sub-forum listed below.

• You can list your Item and Cosmetic shops in the Coins and Items sub-forum
  • You can list your Forms/shinies shop in the Shiny and Special sub-forum
  • You can keep your non-variant themed Pokemon in this thread

With this being said, please make the appropriate changes to this thread. You are free to open new shops in the proper sub-forums for any  Pokemon/items not applicable for this thread. 

Innerfocus

okay will do, thank you! I just haven't found the time to make the change/switch and such. But I will get on it as soon as I have some time to do it. 

Thanks