EEVEE XMAS

Greetings @Rokanguro

You had 2 active threads in the same sub-forum displaying the same pokemon. Next time, instead of creating another thread for the same pokemon, please just make adjustments to the one already created or at least mark it as "closed" before starting a new one. I have merged your threads and hidden the content from one of them, keeping only the post with the right parameters. 

1. Do not excessively bump your posts:  be bumped a maximum of once every 24 hours, including after the post has been created. 
  2. Each player may only have one active thread in each sub-forum.
  3. Trades must be posted in the appropriate area of the Trade Rules 

Using GMT +0
Start: 12/25 9.05 AM
Auction Time: 48 hours 
End Point: 12/27 9.05 AM 

^ For informational purpose only. End Point might change due to 15 minutes rule. 

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Have a happy Christmas! 

Edited by Incandescent

@Incandescent I think I won by 1.1M but as I asked the auction host via message he thinked it's invalid.

Can you confirm the conclusion of this auction and force trade in case it's needed please? 
Happy Christmas and happy new year!

this auction should not be valid because I had two auctions of the same pokemon active as the moderator made it clear so I requested the closure of both auctions just before you made your bid which can be verified by the auction manager by receiving the warning and requesting the closure of both auctions I could not promote the auction as it should be which is detrimental to not receive a prompt response from the moderator and not know if the auction is still on or not. 

Hello all,

@Phuongismylife You have won this auction with a 1.1m bid. 

@Rokanguro Incandescent warn you that you are not allowed to have 2 active threads active on the same subforum. He has however merged them, and only the Eevee was kept on going, since the auction had already been started!

Allow me to quote the following rule, written in Auction Rules (Which I ask you to take a moment to read it all)

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

1. Auctions cannot be cancelled once started.

This is literally rule number one. This auction had been started by @Jadeash and since it had started would have never been cancelled. 

With that said, please make sure you trade the pokemon to the rightful winner, and make sure you post evidence of the trade in here.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

In the event that the auctioned Pokemon/Item is traded to the wrong player, the trade will be forcefully reversed and traded to the rightful winner.

In the event that the winning bid is a false offer, the bid will be made void, and the auction win will be offered to the runner-up. Runner-ups are not obligated to honour their bid in these cases. Where no runner-up is available, the auction will be made null and void.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

5 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Hello all,

@Phuongismylife You have won this auction with a 1.1m bid. 

@Rokanguro Incandescent warn you that you are not allowed to have 2 active threads active on the same subforum. He has however merged them, and only the Eevee was kept on going, since the auction had already been started!

Allow me to quote the following rule, written in Auction Rules (Which I ask you to take a moment to read it all)

This is literally rule number one. This auction had been started by @Jadeash and since it had started would have never been cancelled. 

With that said, please make sure you trade the pokemon to the rightful winner, and make sure you post evidence of the trade in here.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

@zoruami the mistake was that he didn't say anything about joining both bids and he didn't ask me what price I wanted to stay with, so it is unfair for me to have this warning, I couldn't even promote my auction I ask that my auction be reactivated for the remaining time after the warning received so I can make a fair promotion like the rest of the players.

Edited by Rokanguro