EEVEE XMAS

36 minutes ago, Rokanguro said:

@zoruami the mistake was that he didn't say anything about joining both bids and he didn't ask me what price I wanted to stay with, so it is unfair for me to have this warning, I couldn't even promote my auction I ask that my auction be reactivated for the remaining time after the warning received so I can make a fair promotion like the rest of the players.

The auction was always active, Incandescent never once ever stated this auction would be voided, or was was gonna to be cancelled, so this request has to be denied. More, he even posted the Start and End point, indicating this auction was active! 

You had made 2 different topics for the same pokemon, bidders shall not be punished for your mistakes, specially when there was a solution for this situation. 

In one you had a S.o. of 5M, and no replies in there. And the other had the S.O. of 1M, to which @Jadeash had started. Which means, the Jadeash offer was valid, therefore Incandescent took down the 5M one (that had no reply) and left running the Thread that had the auction already on going.

With that said, please make sure you trade the pokemon to thr rightful winner as asked above.

I will said it again:

42 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

please make sure you trade the pokemon to the rightful winner, and make sure you post evidence of the trade in here.

If you find this outcome unfair, you are welcome to fill a Complain, but nevertheless, you will have to finish the deal. @Phuongismylife Please contact the seller. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.