i have a buneary lvl 100 and max happy 255

but i dont know how to reduce level

because i want evo to lopunny,

some tell me about mysterius candy,

i already have that candy, but why not work to my poke,

plies help me

Screenshot_2023-12-26-18-20-19-477_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Greetings @Kenky

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

To evolve your Buneary you just have to reach Max Happiness(255) and not level up with that as you had presumed. There is no de-leveling needed at all for this case and for other cases where it may seem like it is needed as, when you have reached level 100 with your Pokemon and it evolves via Level-up, you can use the Mysterious Candy and it will evolve. 

As for the happiness, if reaching max happiness does not trigger evolution follow the methods below:

1. You have to close PROClient and then relaunch it and try fainting your Pokemon in battle and increasing the happiness by beating Wild Pokemon or an NPC Pokemon. This should trigger the evolution. 
  2. If that doesn't work, faint your Pokemon in battle again, for once, to decrease the happiness. Then, you need to go to the Groomer NPCs, for example in Cerulean City House 5, beside the PokeMart, and speak to Brad and Chris NPCs and increase happiness with their help, which should trigger the evolution.

On that note, the Mysterious Candy is not bugged here as Buneary is not intended to evolve via level up hence it does not help in this case, it should totally work as intended when used for the correct use-case scenario mentioned before.

I hope this answers all your questions. As the issue was handled and the Buneary was evolved successfully, in-game, I will now lock this thread. Feel free to make a new one for any other questions or issues in the future. 

Have a great rest of your day and wishing the best of Holidays,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.