Gym lvls and AI

Nissep

Okay, so Im here to say something that Ive been thinking about ever since I started playing.

The gym and elits four lvls are too high/ The pokemons are op.

In my opinion, the gym seems to be alot higher lvl than the players, and often results in grinding. Grinding isnt only boring, it also takes ALOT of time, which isnt bad its just sometimes you get irritated on it. Lets say Elits 4 as example, the pokemons there are super high lvl if you consider the normal lvl players have when they get there, if not

1. You have skipped to evolve your pokemon (The idea that your pre evolved pokemon gets more exp is a generally a bad idea in my opinion, since it makes it less fun) or you have grinded before.

2. You have bought premium. Not bad, just boring for us normal players that have to waste our time on grinding.

My suggestion is that instead of having the gym leaders and elite four high lvled or op, instead lower their lvls and make the AI higher (artificial intelligence). Right now the gym leaders and elite four just use whatever whats super effective on your pokemon or deals most dmg. Would be better if they instead maybe used tricks and power ups, like stealth rock or dragon dance or maybe poison powder. (Got this idea from black and white 2 btw.) A example is 4th gym in joho, the haunter just shadowballs your whole team, no tactics, just raw opness.

In my opinion this would bring alot more tactic in the game, and you dont have to grind your ass off if you have a good team.

In my opinion, the gym seems to be alot higher lvl than the players, and often results in grinding. Grinding isnt only boring, it also takes ALOT of time, which isnt bad its just sometimes you get irritated on it.

In my opinion this would bring alot more tactic in the game, and you dont have to grind your [Censored] off if you have a good team.

First, PRO is MMO and grinding is the part of it, second you said gym and E4 is high level than players and not tactic in the game. Totally wrong, you feel high level because you don't grind (no effort and also lack of knowledge where and how to grind too) and also beat E4 and gym is strategy and how to deal with various kind of pokemon. I am surely you only attempt to get higher pokemon for beat these gym without any strategy (what strong and weak of these gym pokemon). Pass gym and E4 is not hard, and also you can pass these Kanto process only need 2-3 days only.

P/s: these not OP also, I am often solo these pokemon gym with level lower or equal to them (with no membership). Try hard and learn some knowleadge before suggestion. Thanks

In my opinion, the gym seems to be alot higher lvl than the players, and often results in grinding. Grinding isnt only boring, it also takes ALOT of time, which isnt bad its just sometimes you get irritated on it.

In my opinion this would bring alot more tactic in the game, and you dont have to grind your [Censored] off if you have a good team.

First, PRO is MMO and grinding is the part of it, second you said gym and E4 is high level than players and not tactic in the game. Totally wrong, you feel high level because you don't grind (no effort and also lack of knowledge where and how to grind too) and also beat E4 and gym is strategy and how to deal with various kind of pokemon. I am surely you only attempt to get higher pokemon for beat these gym without any strategy (what strong and weak of these gym pokemon). Pass gym and E4 is not hard, and also you can pass these Kanto process only need 2-3 days only.

P/s: these not OP also, I am often solo these pokemon gym with level lower or equal to them (with no membership). Try hard and learn some knowleadge before suggestion. Thanks

I should have changed the title. Complaining on grinding.

The thoughts you have I can't agree with. First off I'd just like to say that E4 don't have any tactic in it. They only use their strongest move on your pokemon, like shadowball, no tactics, no status moves, no buffing moves, just simply their strongest attack which in my opinion is kinds boring. When defeating E4 its more about having a counter to the type the trainer have or play a competitive team, that you have caught for nature and everything and have looked up some kind of pro tactics for. And because of the lack of artificial intelligent that makes there isnt any variety in the battle and I can agree that the E4 isnt hard in its self, but its over-lvled. When I got to the E4 my pokemon was around the lvl 55, and resulted in I had to grind each of my pokemon to lvl 70 before I could beat it without wasting all my money on buying medicines. And remember that I have defeated every trainer in the region, but they were still only lvl 55.

The gym leaders are the same. When you get to the 4th gym, and the gym leader 1 shots all of your pokemon because youre pokemon is in pre evolution, and you cant actually evolve them, because then you'll lose a ton of exp and resulting in that you have to grind even more late game. How the hell are you supposed to defeat a gym leader with some few pokemons that are under-lvled and because its the beginning you dont have any real tactic yet. And right there the several hours of grinding starts to get your team, that you have only made because you like those pokemon, to beat the gym.

With a bunch of pokemon you use because you like them, it gets really hard to defeat those gyms and if I want to skip the grinding I have to do it the boring way too train up a pokemon thats super effective and beat it.

P/s I've a bunch of knowledge of pokemon. I've played alot of competetive, but that doesnt matter because if you wanna play for fun or in the beginning, when you dont have any tactic yet, It doesnt matter how much knowledge you have.

I should have changed the title. Complaining on grinding.

The thoughts you have I can't agree with. First off I'd just like to say that E4 don't have any tactic in it. They only use their strongest move on your pokemon, like shadowball, no tactics, no status moves, no buffing moves, just simply their strongest attack which in my opinion is kinds boring. When defeating E4 its more about having a counter to the type the trainer have or play a competitive team, that you have caught for nature and everything and have looked up some kind of pro tactics for. And because of the lack of artificial intelligent that makes there isnt any variety in the battle and I can agree that the E4 isnt hard in its self, but its over-lvled. When I got to the E4 my pokemon was around the lvl 55, and resulted in I had to grind each of my pokemon to lvl 70 before I could beat it without wasting all my money on buying medicines. And remember that I have defeated every trainer in the region, but they were still only lvl 55.

The gym leaders are the same. When you get to the 4th gym, and the gym leader 1 shots all of your pokemon because youre pokemon is in pre evolution, and you cant actually evolve them, because then you'll lose a ton of exp and resulting in that you have to grind even more late game. How the hell are you supposed to defeat a gym leader with some few pokemons that are under-lvled and because its the beginning you dont have any real tactic yet. And right there the several hours of grinding starts to get your team, that you have only made because you like those pokemon, to beat the gym.

With a bunch of pokemon you use because you like them, it gets really hard to defeat those gyms and if I want to skip the grinding I have to do it the boring way too train up a pokemon thats super effective and beat it.

P/s I've a bunch of knowledge of pokemon. I've played alot of competetive, but that doesnt matter because if you wanna play for fun or in the beginning, when you dont have any tactic yet, It doesnt matter how much knowledge you have.

Can I ask how you can be around lv55 when you reach to E4? I don't think it can be true, because when I fight with giovanni in celedon before gym 4, my team pokemon was around level 40 o_0 And I surely I am only grind less than 1 day to reach all team to level 40 before gym 4.

And about the E4, I think the reason for this is AI, that will be more improving in the future. In fact, AI cannot be smart than people, if it can, human was be destroyed. And my point is your complain about grinding in MMO is not reasonable (MMO type), bear in mind that PRO is not hand held and AI need more time to improving.

152716 They were only lvl 55 because I didnt know you received more exp if you didnt evolve them <.<

Well, Thanks for the answer!

I evolved my pokemon and, without ms, I had my team lvl 65-70 with the 8 badges in Kanto. It's pretty impossible for you to have reached the elite four with lvl 55 pokemon.

From 2015: I'm still here

152716 They were only lvl 55 because I didnt know you received more exp if you didnt evolve them <.<

Well, Thanks for the answer!

My pokes were fully evolved and my lowest was lvl 60... With 2 of my pokes at 75 :/ dont understand why yours were so low...

Also without ms... bought it for 150k from the money i got grinding for elite4...

Well, Then I have no idea how my pokemon were so low-lvled, might have been that I never stopped to grind, or just look for pokemon to kill, I just continued on, evolved my pokemon when I could and by the end I reached pokemon league my pokemons were 55-62, With 4 of them 55, 1 57 and my highest lvled 62.

i see you fail to see the point of what gym leaders and the elite four are actually for.

theyre supposed to be hard.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.