Help

Edugibara

in the top right corner there is a yellow bag, click on it to access the buyable things from the game. There might be a donation option there. You can always buy mounts and things too. I think that counts as donating in my eyes. :Cool:

152618 Hi guys i am new at the game so how i can donate and please tell me any others stuff that i must know (sorry for my bad english)

Hey there, edugibara, welcome to PRO!

In order to donate, you will need to be in-game and click the bag at the top right hand side of the screen. From here, you will click on "Get Coins." This will open up your default web browser and take you to Paypal. Paypal is the only means of donating to PRO.

As far as your other question... we have various ways to support you if you need it. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee