Dark's and luffy's service shop

Welcome to dark's and luffy's  quest service

Hello Friends;😊

.I am doing Legendary Quest service and mega stone service at a cheap rate for yall. And @Narutox07is going to do story service subway teleport quests for yall

We are trusted players . We will not say too much ,Now i will display our prices . ENJOY😀

Prices :

Easy quest : 150k (Like mew , celebi)

Normal : 250k(Like kyurem , Diancie,Heatran,Hoenn forces )

Hard:350k(Zapdos,volcanion,jirachi,lake trio,latios,latias)

Easy :125k ( scizor /abomasite/banitte/audino)

Normal : 200k (Gyaradosite/slowbronite/manectrite)

Bit hard : 250k(mega starters)

Hard : 350k (Latios / latias)

XMAS QUEST

Santa quest -250k(reward -christmas cracker,Santa suit ,etc)

Xmas dungeon -1.2m (light stone /lucarionite)

Xmas dungeon (Iv locked rr)-1.7m

STORY SERVICES 

1. KANTO 

FULL ➡️500K

HALF ➡️ 250K

2. JHOTO  300K

3. HOENN 600k

4. SINNOH  300K

..IF U BUY WHOLE STORY 1.4M

Subway quest-180k
Teleport  200k

Requirements 

• You need to have all the required things.
  • Mega bracelet

Note:

• 50% will be given to be before service an 50% after service.
  • The reward you will get will stay on the account.
  • ANY SHINY. That narutox will catch in the story i.e. wild pokemon will be taken during story.
  • for subway 50k will be given by customer.
  • we will not take any rare poke of quest etc during story

• Pm me in forum
  • Discord id : MajorPriyangshu#2914
  • Discord I'd:Narutox07
  • Ingame: Darklight0,(If online)
  • Silver: Narutox07 and Gold: sungodluffy

It is available for both server gold and silver ...

accepted payments:

cc:400k

Iv rr : 500k

nature rr: 250k

shiny mounts : 350k

normal mount 100k(except ark9 mount and Lapras mount)

event mount : 350k-400k

thank you

Edited by Darklight0

• Darklight0 changed the title to Dark's and luffy's service shop

Greetings @Darklight0 @Narutox07

Your thread is breaking a few rules which must be addressed. I will go through them one by one. 

First of all, as stated in Overall Game Rules, buying / selling boss services is strictly prohibited. Please remove this kind of service from your thread. However, if you desire, what you can do is lending your boss team to other players, but you logging on their accounts to complete boss runs is not allowed. 

• 8. Exploiting Bosses to excessively gain income is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Selling or buying Boss Service.
    • Fight Bosses on more than 4 accounts, regardless of ownership.
    • Fight Bosses on both servers with the same account. If you transferred, you will have to wait for the cooldown on the other server to end in order to rechallenge.

Secondly, the statement "Any shiny that Narutox07 will catch will be taken during story" must be adjusted a little. You are free to keep all shiny pokemon obtained via wild encounters, but keep in mind there are more ways to get them during story. For example, abandoned pokemon have a 1/500 chance of being shiny. You are not allowed to take for yourself pokemon obtained through such ways, doing so will be considered an abuse of game mechanics. My piece of advice is to edit your statement to "Every shiny pokemon acquired from wild encounters will be kept by Narutox07". 

• Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
    • (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

Lastly, since you accept Alternative Payments, a value in pokedollars must be attributed to each item. Also, please keep in mind that pokemon can not be used as Accepted Payment. It would be a good idea to include those Alternative Payments in the main post to ensure that buyers will be aware of them. 

13. Accepted Payments may be offered as an additional or alternative form of payment to pokedollars. These must:

- Be specified by the seller.

- Be an item, and its value in pokedollars must be clearly specified by the seller.

› e.g. "1x Coin Capsule = 400K, 1x Reroll Ticket = 800K".

› Pokemon cannot be offered as an Accepted Payment.

Please make the requested adjustments as soon as possible and in the future don't forget to ensure your thread doesn't break any rules. 

Kind regards 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...