AUCTION timid hp fire magnezone 30/30

Greetings @Aj94aj

After creating a thread, please wait for 24 hours before bumping it. I have hidden your post as it counts as a bump. 

1. Do not excessively bump your posts:  be bumped a maximum of once every 24 hours, including after the post has been created. 
  2. Each player may only have one active thread in each sub-forum.
  3. Trades must be posted in the appropriate area of the Trade Rules 

I have also edited your End Point since the one you've provided was wrong. Your auction ends on 01/05 at 10.24 AM GMT +0. Please keep in mind it might change due to 15 minutes rule which you can find below. 

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Kind regards 

Edited by Incandescent
  • Like 1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to bid 600k if still my bid valid( ig time left) (money on alt )

ZoroOnePieceGIF-ZoroOnePiece-DiscoverShareGIFs(2).gif.da7cec0ded557cb0655f7957ef6c4056.gif