21+ jolly charmander

Hello all,

@Zorkey You have been punished for False Offering/bidding. 

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:d

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

Since the winner bid is not valid, @Ronaldo37110since you are the runner up, we will grant you the possibility to keep you bid of 250k as the winning bid. You are however able to decline it. So please tag me with your reply. 

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

In the event that the auctioned Pokemon/Item is traded to the wrong player, the trade will be forcefully reversed and traded to the rightful winner.

› In the event that the winning bid is a false offer, the bid will be made void, and the auction win will be offered to the runner-up. Runner-ups are not obligated to honour their bid in these cases. Where no runner-up is available, the auction will be made null and void.

@Dkim0107 Please wait for Ronaldo's reply, and if he keeps his bid, you must trade with him, otherwise, this auction will be voided.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

7 hours ago, Zoruami said:

Hello all,

@Zorkey You have been punished for False Offering/bidding. 

Since the winner bid is not valid, @Ronaldo37110since you are the runner up, we will grant you the possibility to keep you bid of 250k as the winning bid. You are however able to decline it. So please tag me with your reply. 

@Dkim0107 Please wait for Ronaldo's reply, and if he keeps his bid, you must trade with him, otherwise, this auction will be voided.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Hello , i wanna keep my bid please . Thanks for info

2 hours ago, Ronaldo37110 said:

Hello , i wanna keep my bid please . Thanks for info

Hello @Ronaldo37110 thank for your your reply.

@Dkim0107 Please make sure to trade with the player and make sure to post a screenshot of the trade window here.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.