Mew, Exp share and more.

Giorgietto

Good evening , about 5 to 10 minutes ago i Lost the change to catch  Mew because It went metronome > explosion on First turn. Is there ant way to fix this? 😕

Around 2 month ago i Lost my Exp share on a server rollback, It disappeared from my inventory along with the evo data of the Pokémon Armaldo, (which i now have), but i'm still Exp share less.

Lastly ,while doing Hoenn's teleport quest Pluse and Minun  didn't spawn inside new mauville, so i cannot complete the Quest, because i cannot access the upper area and progress with the Quest.

I would likes to know if It is possible to fix these problems on my account .

Thanks 

Name: Giorgietto 

Server: Gold

19 hours ago, Giorgietto said:

Good evening , about 5 to 10 minutes ago i Lost the change to catch  Mew because It went metronome > explosion on First turn. Is there ant way to fix this? 😕

Around 2 month ago i Lost my Exp share on a server rollback, It disappeared from my inventory along with the evo data of the Pokémon Armaldo, (which i now have), but i'm still Exp share less.

Lastly ,while doing Hoenn's teleport quest Pluse and Minun  didn't spawn inside new mauville, so i cannot complete the Quest, because i cannot access the upper area and progress with the Quest.

I would likes to know if It is possible to fix these problems on my account .

Thanks 

Name: Giorgietto 

Server: Gold

Greetings @Giorgietto

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

For getting another chance at catching Mew, you have to beat Boss Nikola at the Unknown Place in Trainers Valley. If you haven't unlocked it yet, here's a guide on how to get to Trainers Valley(more info here). After beating the boss, you have to go back to Faraway Island, speaking to the Lapras in Pallet Town around 12:00-13:00 Poketime where you get another encounter with Mew to catch it this time.

The EXP. Share has been refunded to your bag.

For the Hoenn Teleport quest, you first have to speak to a Security Officer at the top floor of any Pokecenter of any city in Hoenn. After that, head to New Mauville from Route 110, and speak to Wattson there. After speaking to him, you have to start beating all the Trainers in the and deactivate the Electro-Barriers in the way. After defeating them all, one will say that she hid the remote-control key which is in a box in the north-westmost room accessible room where the NPC Nova will be. The box in the room would be the room's southeast corner. 

After getting the key, you would be able to go through to the north-east room. There Whitney and Shelly will appear but there is no battle here, they will leave and Wattson will appear. Speaking to him, you will have to get to his Plusle and Minun. You can follow the rest of the quest from the Wiki Guide(more info here).

I hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions regarding this.

Have a wonderful day and wishing you the best of New Year,

Fus1onflare

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.