Meowstic Pokedex Entry

Banditto

I found a bug with the Pokedex entry of Meowstic: Yesterday, I caught a female Espurr and evolved it to Meowstic-F. However, I neither got the Pokedex entry for Meowstic, nor the evolution entry. I think the reason for this is that I already had Meowstic-M in my Pokedex "seen" data for Pokedex number 678. Probably, the game has Meowstic-F and Meowstic-M implemented as two different Pokemon, but only the one you have seen first will appear in your Pokedex. That means that the only way for me to get both the Pokedex and evolution entry for Meowstic is to catch a male Espurr and evolve it.

1 hour ago, Banditto said:

I found a bug with the Pokedex entry of Meowstic: Yesterday, I caught a female Espurr and evolved it to Meowstic-F. However, I neither got the Pokedex entry for Meowstic, nor the evolution entry. I think the reason for this is that I already had Meowstic-M in my Pokedex "seen" data for Pokedex number 678. Probably, the game has Meowstic-F and Meowstic-M implemented as two different Pokemon, but only the one you have seen first will appear in your Pokedex. That means that the only way for me to get both the Pokedex and evolution entry for Meowstic is to catch a male Espurr and evolve it.

Greetings @Banditto

You have for sure got the Evolution Data for evolving Espurr into Meowstic-F but it doesn't show in the Pokedex as you have the Meowstic-M(678) seen already and as it is a different Pokemon altogether(shown under the name number, 678), as you have also pointed out here, evolving to the female one doesn't show up as evolved, that is the star marked under the Pokemon in the Pokedex doesn't show.

To clarify, evolving to Meowstic-M would also give you the +1 in Evolution Data count and also show up as evolved(star mark) in the Pokedex.

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions regarding this.

Have a great day and a Happy New Year,

Fus1onflare

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.