Can be closed

1 minute ago, Mdbp said:

if the trade mod think it over 15mins the winner is u for 700k. If not just go on the auction. I think is better.

Yeah u are right , im gonna wait , dont want to bet more , if i win i win , if i lose wp to Vate and you ! 🙂 

Just now, Ronaldo37110 said:

Yeah u are right , im gonna wait , dont want to bet more , if i win i win , if i lose wp to Vate and you ! 🙂 

Thx for the offer. I will wait zoruami to determine the winner of eevee.

Hello all,

First of all, I will ask ALL bidders to always state the amount & the pokemon you bidding on. Matters not if you have posted before a bid on that pokemon, EVERY single bid you make, has to have the Amount AND the Pokemon you are bidding on! Please consider this for future auctions!

Using GMT 0 onwards:

Time: 24h after the first bid

Start: 12/1 5:03PM

End: 13/1 5:03PM

Eevee

@Ronaldo37110 with a 700k bid made at 13/1 4:49PM triggered the 15min rule, extending this auction to 13/1 5:04PM

Winner: @Vatevuoktliek bid of 800k made at 13/1 5:03PM

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

3 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Hello all,

First of all, I will ask ALL bidders to always state the amount & the pokemon you bidding on. Matters not if you have posted before a bid on that pokemon, EVERY single bid you make, has to have the Amount AND the Pokemon you are bidding on! Please consider this for future auctions!

Using GMT 0 onwards:

Time: 24h after the first bid

Start: 12/1 5:03PM

End: 13/1 5:03PM

Eevee

@Ronaldo37110 with a 700k bid made at 13/1 4:49PM triggered the 15min rule, extending this auction to 13/1 5:04PM

Winner: @Vatevuoktliek bid of 800k made at 13/1 5:03PM

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Ty for ur time , wp to Vatevuoktliek and thanks for the way you handled it @Mdbp

• Mdbp changed the title to Can be closed
  • Innerfocus locked this topic