pvp dragonite ada h.a 30-30

Auction Details:

Start Price: 1m

End Point: 30 hours (after start price is met)

Insta Price: 8.5m

Minimum Raise: 100k

Accepted Payments: Pokedollars, Rare Candies (6k), Coin Capsules (390k), IV Rerolls (500k)

Important Reminders:

The auction will conclude in 30 hours (after start price is met), and bids must adhere to the minimum raise.

The "Buy it Now" option allows you to secure the Pokémon, immediately at the Insta Price.

If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

discord: alfonsojose

game:alfonsojose

Image_1705116438832.jpg

Edited by Alfonsojose

Greetings, @Alfonsojose

The winning bidder here has been banned, and due to the reasoning of the infraction related to their account i will have to consider both of their bids invalid.

Normally we would give the runner-up the option to follow through with their bid, although in this case there were more than 1 invalid bids placed.
These bids over-inflated and severely damaged the integrity of this auction.

With that being said i will consider this auction as void. You are welcome to start a new thread to attempt in re-selling this particular Pokemon.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to all parties involved and appreciate your understanding.

I will locked this thread as there are no further actions to take.

Innerfocus