Timid Froakie 20+ (hp fire) *Pending*

• Xxxrosxxx changed the title to Timid Froakie 20+ (hp fire) *Pending*

Hello all,

@Rascalisme You have been punished for False Bidding/Offering when you do not have the funds, not in your alternative account or not on your main account.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

With that said, @Lunsant1998 since you are the runner-up with a 300k bid, do you wish to keep your 300k bid and win the Frokie? If ytou so please, Tag me with your reply and contact @Xxxrosxxx 

@Xxxrosxxx Apologies for the inconvenience, but also keep in mind for the next auctions to state clearly the end point.

''24 hours after start'' After start can lead to multiple understandings. Is it after the start point is met? After first bid? After thread creation? 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Checked/Done 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Hello @Xxxrosxxx

You have made contact multiple times to the runner-up, they have been active in game and on the forums and likely have no interest in fulfilling their bid, as theyre not obligated to.

The bidding war between the runner-up and the original winner(who could not honor their bid) is too much and damaged the integrity of this auction past repair.

@Lunsant1998 As a courtesy in the future Ill ask politely if you can respond in accepting or declining and runner-up bids. You are not obligated to always accept them

I have no choice but to consider this auction void.
You are free to attempt in selling this Pokemon again in a new thread, while the runner up is also free to re-bid on it if they choose to.

I will lock this thread as there is no further action to take.

Innerfocus

• Like 1