Closed Auction

Auction c.o. 50k [Poke89431539] by hawsspot epic 20+char min bid 20k 11 hours left [https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/231531-auction/]auction-link

Screenshot_2024-01-14-00-16-37-73_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f95.jpg c.o. 50k by hawsspot 

Ends in GMT +0  2AM

Sold

Edited by Hyerie

Greetings @Hyerie

Replying with "noted" is unnecessary and every single time you do so it counts as a bump. You are allowed to bump your thread only once every 24 hours. I have hidden your bumps. 

1. Do not excessively bump your posts:  be bumped a maximum of once every 24 hours, including after the post has been created. 
  2. Each player may only have one active thread in each sub-forum.
  3. Trades must be posted in the appropriate area of the Trade Rules 

Also, as it was previously requested already, please always attach the screenshots of new in-game bids as NEW POSTS, do not add them into your main post. 

For informational purpose only: 

Using GMT +0 

End Point for Bisharp is 01/14 7.27 PM 

End Point for Charmander is 01/14 11.43 PM 

Kind regards 

Edited by Incandescent

Hello all,

I would like to apologise to all bidders on the Bisharp, but the pokemon had already been sold HERE

With that said, every bid made on the pokemon has been voided, I have taken down the pokemon from this thread. 

@Hyerie You have been warned & punished for your mistake on the other thread. 

Once again, apologies for all bidders involved.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Sorry guys , it's all me . My bad for make something terrible . Sorry for all the bisharp bidders . I thought that if someone doesn't online for a lot of days i can make a new one but I'm wrong . Anyways I'm sorry again to all the staff and all the bisharp bidders . Apologies. 

• Hyerie changed the title to Closed Auction
  • Innerfocus locked this topic
  • 2 months later...