Pokedex bug

Yteixna

Everytime i leave letters in the pokedex search bar and close it. The next time i click on dex it takes 3-5 minutes for it to fully open. It also happens when i click on "any pokemon in the area" side drop box. Its been like this for a while just never got around to reporting it. I also have tried deleting and reinstalling. So im assuming its account related. thank you!

6 hours ago, Yteixna said:

Everytime i leave letters in the pokedex search bar and close it. The next time i click on dex it takes 3-5 minutes for it to fully open. It also happens when i click on "any pokemon in the area" side drop box. Its been like this for a while just never got around to reporting it. I also have tried deleting and reinstalling. So im assuming its account related. thank you!

Greetings @Yteixna

I am sorry to hear about your situation here.

There is actually no bug around the Pokedex and Side-drop menu of spawns in the area. Seems like the issue you're facing is due to lack of CPU resources and/or RAM available to the client.

Make sure you have less/none of the demanding applications open in the background which should help with this issue. 

Let us know if this helps or if there is more to the issue than we presume.

Have a great day and wish you a Happy New Year,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

Trust me i have enough detonated wam to cover this game a thousand times over lol and i have minimal backround apps running at all times. I have a duplicate of this exact rig that my son uses and his pokedex does not have this issue.

Hello @Yteixna,

I was able to recreate your issue to some extent by setting the uncapped framerate to unlimited. With VSync disabled, can you try reducing the FPS limit? Let me know how that works out for you.

image.png.cbd3c92abc22ab05fd17ce3c1e00b5cf.png

Cheers,

Magicbounce

Edited by Magicbounce
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Yteixna said:

@Magicbounce @Fusionflair That absolutely worked! Thank you so much for your help

Hello @Yteixna

Glad to hear we could help.

As there are no more questions regarding this issue, I will now lock this thread. Feel free to use our forums to create a new one for asking any more questions or raising any issues in the future.

Kind regards,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.