AUCTION XMAS SQUIRTLE

Hello @Aniket001

I have moved your thread from Selling Pokemon - Silver  to Shiny and Special Pokemon - Silver . Please take a few minutes to read General Trade Rules for a better understanding of how trade related sub-forums should be used. 

Selling Pokemon.

- Use this forum to sell non-variant Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. 

› Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

- You may sell up to 5 Pokemon per thread.

To sell 6 or more Pokemon in a single thread, use the Pokemon Shops sub-forum.

Kind regards 

Hello all,

@Aniket001 @aarush371 @Mikuhacking You have been punished for Misleading/Deceiving in this auction. 

@Aniket001 You must always state on the thread if you are holding an auction on behalf of someone else, in this case @Mikuhacking's Squirtle (even the OT is from him...). Accepting his bid make you an accomplice in this case. 

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

@Mikuhacking You cannot bid on your own pokemon, nor you can use your alternative account, Aarush371, to increase the bid on your own pokemon. 

With that said, @Snoopdogginson I will allow you to edit your bid if you so please, since the 1.4m bid was false. If you do not reply before the auctions ends, then you will have to pay the 1.6M bid. Until then the C.O. stands at 1.6m. Please tag me if you wish to bid 1.4M or to keep the 1.6m offer.

The Start Point of this auction was with @Motsuyaky bid. 

Apologies to all for this huge mess.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

10 minutes ago, Snoopdogginson said:

@Zoruami I'll bid 1.4m then

Very well, you have the C.O of 1.4m bid Thank you for the fast reply!

@Aniket001 You keep this auction running. I will force trade it once it ends. Do not take bids from the owner of the pokemon.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Hello @Mikuhacking

Please do not comment further on this post. This auction will continue as normal, and the C.O. is of Snoopdogginson of 1.4m bid, the End Point will be based on @Motsuyakybid. 

Start Point: 15/1 1:47PM GMT 0

End Point: 17/1 1:47PM GMT 0

This auction will not get cancelled, restarted or extended by all means, as this was you mistake and the bidders won't get damaged any further by it.

With that said, I wish this thread to only receive bids from now on.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 1

spacer.png