Riolu doesnt evolve with mysterious candy

Mvnschaalke

Yo,

i leveled my Riolu to 100 in Night so it doesnt evolve. I tryed it with Mysterious Candy but its bugged for my Pokemon i guess. I resettet happiness and it wasnt working aswell so i need help to evolve that Riolu to Lucario.

image.png.3e40b97389bc723701a5a7ea45392f4d.png

Greetz, mvn

Hello @Mvnschaalke,

It seems that the evolution process was conducted during the incorrect time, as Riolu evolves into Lucario when it attains maximum happiness during daytime (10:00 - 20:00 in-game time). As you mentioned, since the procedure took place at night-time, the evolution did not occur.

To trigger Riolu's evolution, faint it in a wild battle once again and maximize its happiness during daytime. This should ideally prompt the evolution. There shouldn't be any need of using Mysterious Candy in happiness evolutions.

In the event that the evolution still does not occur despite following these steps correctly, we recommend repeating the procedure with the help of Pokemon Groomer or Pokemon Cafe NPCs this time for increasing the Pokemon's happiness. NPC Brad and Chris can be found in the following locations:

• Kanto - Cerulean City House 5
  • Johto - Goldenrod Underground Path
  • Hoenn - Slateport City
  • Sinnoh - Hearthome City

Please let us know of the outcome after completing these steps. We will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Yverneas

I'm happy to see that your issue has been resolved. This thread will now be locked and marked as resolved.

In the future, if you run across a problem or have any questions, don't be afraid to start a new topic.

Take Care.