14 hours ago, Incandescent said:

Greetings @Aniket001

I have hidden your post. Neither you or your friend are allowed to bid while having an active trade restriction. 

@Memircea's 1m bid is valid and will remain B.O. for the time being. 

Kind regards 

@Mikuhacking Your offer has been hidden. There won't be another warning. I really hope not to see another bid from you or @Aniket001.

@Leeluckya @Memircea I apologize for the inconvenience. I have also hidden the 1m 20k bid since it wasn't necessary anymore, as Memircea's 1m bid is already B.O. for now. 

Have a great day! 

16 minutes ago, Lazygod81 said:

1,000,010 pokedollars by 22/01/2024 EOD (Within 6 days)...
100k rn in advanced.

it is Invalid  offer . b. o is 1m for memircea

Edited by Leeluckya

Hello @Lazygod81

Such agreements are against General Trade Rules and Auction Rules. I kindly advise you to carefully read the rules before placing a bid in the future in order not to repeat similar mistakes again. I have hidden your post. 

5. Reserves (buy now, pay later agreements) are prohibited. Players must have the means to make full payment from the time of committing to a trade agreement (making an offer, bid, or agreeing to a deal) until completion of the trade or outbid.

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

Kind regards