Item Locations + discription! [UPDATED: Shards + Eviolite]

Agrodark

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Item Locations + discription! [uPDATED: Assault Vest + Choice Scarf + Smoke Ball]

<r><QUOTE author="Ralius"><s>

</s><POST content="34012"><s></s>34012<e></e></POST> where does the nocturnal feather get turned into for hm02 fly?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="yheskie"><s>

</s><POST content="34067"><s></s>34067<e></e></POST> Where can i find nocturnal feathers?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

you can get nocturnal feather from pidgeoto in route 16</r>

Re: Item Locations + discription! [uPDATED: Assault Vest + Choice Scarf + Smoke Ball]

<r>Does Covet works on Nocturnal Feather? or I have to catch the Pidgeotto? I've been trying covet for the feather but didn't get a single one and I also caught a few Pidgeotto and they don't held the feather... <E>:Nervous:</E></r>

ZoTk1UD.jpg

<r>Where is the location of Oak's assistant that will give us the starter's Mega Stone?<br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="k3nk3n87"><s>

</s><POST content="34384"><s></s>34384<e></e></POST> Sorry that can i know where to get the old rod?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Vermillion City, house next to the Pokemon Center.</r>

<r>

<POST content="34394"><s></s>34394<e></e></POST> Where is the location of Oak's assistant that will give us the starter's Mega Stone?<br/>

<br/>

The one in his lab, after 50hrs play time. (Does not required to beat E4)</r>

ZoTk1UD.jpg