Item Locations + discription! [UPDATED: Shards + Eviolite]

Agrodark

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44652 hi i have a problem getting the mega stone for the starting pokemons like charizard i choose charizard as my starting pokemon im already done with the johto and kanto e4 already have 163 pokemons owned 300+ seens 33 evolves but when i go to oaks lab the oaks aide is not there

i already meet the requirements but still cannot find the assistant, is it still exist?

The NPC has been removed for now, likely due to Mega Stone being currently useless, you'll most likely have to wait until the Key Stone / Mega Ring is implemented.

43213 There are no false Swipe can be found in route 5.. maybe they remove it.. :Bored: :Frown:

Yeah, False Swipe in Route 5 no longer exist for almost two months now.

They have a weird reasoning for it, though. Why False Swipe being a TM means we can't have a tutor of it? Rock Slide has both a TM and a tutor. The Elemental Punches were a TM in Gen 2.

Why i cant find any dragon scale in the dragon den, they removed it from seadra and horsea.. Dragon scale can never be found in DD area anymore. im using frisk pokemon :Cry:

"it's better to waste 1000 pokeballs than letting the Rare poke kill it self on your front"