Share Exp in kanto pkm

Billy1310

On 1/20/2024 at 3:56 AM, Billy1310 said:

Hi Sir.

I started to the Hoenn region and my share exp was keep in my raichu, can you do something for me, to recover that item?

Greetings @Billy1310

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

As a clear warning is given when you are entering a new region that you won't be able to use any of your Pokemon, that includes the items currently held by them, from the previous region(s) before you get the 8th Badge of the said region, we cannot do anything to recover that item for you here. It would thus be better to remove any items that you have holding on Pokemon from the previous region before entering a new one. 

I understand that the EXP. Share is quite vital for the ease of leveling up Pokemon and that this is not the response you expected. I do hope that you understand that it is how the game is intended.

As there is nothing more I can help you with regarding this, I will now lock this thread. Don't hesitate to reach out to us again in our forums in the future for any questions or issues.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.