Can be closed.

Hello @Imcnasty

Even though @Mainvijay's offer was not valid, @Suncity's 1m bid was. Since Minimum Raise for this auction is 200k, @Souleater84's 1.1m offer can not be considered. From now on please be more careful when announcing winners is such situations, overlooking your own parameters might lead to punishable mistakes which can totally be prevented by paying more attention. 

Thus, @Imcnasty please meet up with @Suncity in-game to finalize the trade. Also, don't forget to post here a screenshot of the trade window. 

Kind regards 

• Checked/Done 1

1 hour ago, Incandescent said:

Hello @Imcnasty

Even though @Mainvijay's offer was not valid, @Suncity's 1m bid was. Since Minimum Raise for this auction is 200k, @Souleater84's 1.1m offer can not be considered. From now on please be more careful when announcing winners is such situations, overlooking your own parameters might lead to punishable mistakes which can totally be prevented by paying more attention. 

Thus, @Imcnasty please meet up with @Suncity in-game to finalize the trade. Also, don't forget to post here a screenshot of the trade window. 

Kind regards 

Oh, yeah.. my bad. completely forgot i set the min offer to 200k. 😅

spacer.png

@Souleater84 My apologies. I got caught up in real life so i could not pay full attention to the auction.
If i'd been able to check the forum more often I probably would've noticed the inproper offer.
Completely my bad.

@IncandescentThe trade has been completed. Can close the thread.
Again, my apologies. 

Screenshot 2024-01-23 000858.png

Edited by Imcnasty
  • Like 1

spacer.png