FERROSEED SHINY - RIP NAIVE

Hello @Saralira

There are a few issues with your auction which must be addressed. Once it starts, you are no longer to adjust parameters. I have reverted your changes to what has been stated at the beginning. 

11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

Your End Point is too vague. Please edit your post to specify if your auction ends in "48 hours after Starting Offer is met" or "48 hours after thread's creation". In case there won't be any reply from your side, it will be considered that your auction ends in 48 hours after thread has been created, so 01/22 9.59 PM GMT +0. 

8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

Lastly, i suggest you to keep your thread in English only. In this way, it will be much easier for buyers to understand everything about your auction. 

I strongly advise you to check out Auction Rules to ensure your thread is in accordance with our rules. 

Kind regards 

• Checked/Done 1