⭐ [HOT!] ASTRO MUNCHLAX - HW EPIC GENGAR - XMAS ABRA [PENDING TRADE] ⭐

BUMP FOR THE LAST MINUTES!

- CO -

🔥  Munchlax 3M by Manell  🔥

TIMER

AUCTION ENDS AFTER 48 HOURS

Time until Saturday, 28 January 2024, 12:20:00 (Manila time)

CLICK ME TO SEE THE REMAINING TIME

image.png.0c4d4cf14974a3d991cc3f4f1f38b6db.png

Spoiler

Hi Mods,

Kindly excuse my bump as it is earlier than 4hrs I'm allowed to bump this thread as the remaining time for munchlax is less than an hour.

Thank you for understanding! ❤️

- pau

Edited by Pauuuuu

- pau

• Pauuuuu changed the title to ⭐ [HOT!] ASTRO MUNCHLAX - HW EPIC GENGAR - XMAS ABRA [PENDING TRADE] ⭐

The outcome of the Xmas Abra auction has been forced due to the winner's inactivity.

The Pokemon has been transferred to @Suz from whom 160k were removed and added to @Pauuuuu.

@Pauuuuu Some things you can improve on:

• Forum auctions are accurate to the minute, and not to the second as you've placed your start/end points.
  • A in-game bid is only valid when acknowledged. Meaning only when you post a screenshot of it, it counts. The Abra auction started on 26/01/2024 at 6:09 AM GMT+0, and not 6:04 AM GMT+0. This resulted in you announcing the winner 2 minutes before the end point. 
  • You must post a screenshot of the trade window when trading to the winner. Although you haven't done this, I've confirmed them. 

Luckily in these auctions was inconsequential. But if you repeat these mistakes, it may result in inconvenience to other players and sanctions to your account which are easily avoidable.

Will be locking the thread to prevent further confusion with the previous auctions. If you wish to auction the remaining Pokemon, please start fresh on a new thread. Take care.

• Like 2

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic