Halo` Chainsaw Excadrill + Big Bundle for sale📢

6 hours ago, Eon said:

@Cazon511 You have been punished for a Poorly Handled Auction. Recommend you to read the Auction Rules before creating your next auction. You cannot change the Insta price after the start, which is what happened with you changing it from 6m to 3m:

image.png.aed5a1d8e6073273bca2ddd960f0cdd4.png

As such, your trade with @Xxxrosxxx is unlawful, so it's been reversed. The Xmas Lilligant Wings were returned to you, but the Pokemon being auctioned are now in my possession as I will be the one to handle your auction due to trade restriction issued to your account.

It's also recommended when defining the start to be crystal clear, such as "Starts after the starting offer has been met" or "Starts from this post".

For the sake of clarity to the bidders interested - the Current Offer is 2m by @Xxxrosxxx and the End Point is set to 29th of January at 7:07 AM GMT+0. All of the other parameters remain unchanged - Insta Price is back to being 6m.

When the auction is over, please use the Report button under this post to notify me so the trade can be forced.

The title of the auction has been changed to represent that it's still ongoing.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the auctioneer, and good luck to every party involved. 

I apologize if I did change the insta price which is a mistake from my part. But that being said I wanted to clarify why did I change that insta. I changed the starting offer from 3m to 1m. Since I lowered that starting offer I might as though of lowering the insta price which for me is a reasonable price. I stated to trade chat and some of players that ask me what's the insta and clearly stated it's 3m. Which as I said before that I should've edited the form as soon as the auction started. Once again I apologize for changing the insta price since I feel like 6m insta of the pokemon that I'm putting in the auction is way too much and unreasonable so I changed it and lastly I apologize to @Xxxrosxxx  and for everyone who participated in this auction for the record. I don't have any unlawful intention of misleading players who participated when starting this auction .

~Sorry for causing a ruckus in the first place don't mind me just continue and happy bidding ladies and gentlemen.tenor.gif.d158afad0b9c21244647cfb7e602c762.gif

• Like 1

The outcome of this auction has been forced due to the auctioneer's current trade restriction.

The Pokemon have been transferred to @Shaktimaan from whom 2.2m were removed and added to @Cazon511. The following bids were placed after the end point, therefore invalid.

Locked as the thread has served its purpose. Take care.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic