Question About Number of Accounts Here

Fullegente

Hi, how many accounts is a person allowed to have here? I know that some games allow more than one account, but I didn't know if this is one of those games.

Also, if someone gets banned, are they allowed to make another account and have a clean start?

Hey there @Fullegente,

You are allowed up to 4 accounts in total meaning you can create 3 more accounts.

Below is the rule on accounts.

• 2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
    This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
      • Received accounts, count towards your total.
      • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
      • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator
    • Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
      • (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

With that said, as to your second question you are allowed to create a new account if you are banned, it does not count towards your number of accounts you have/had. Depending on the severity of the ban and if its a repeated offense or the person doesn’t wanna change their ways.

Please let me know if you are still confused or need help.

Kind regards,

Duraludon

💜 General Support - Report Center - Complaint Area - Discipline Appeals 💜

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

PMs will be deleted

Glad the issue has been answered.

I’ll now be locking the thread as Resolved.

If you have other questions or concerns dont hesitate to make a new thread.

Kind regards,

Duraludon

💜 General Support - Report Center - Complaint Area - Discipline Appeals 💜

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

PMs will be deleted