Hi everybody! Longtime Player from PWO here.

Hey there PRO Community! I have been a longtime supporter and player of Pokemon World Online, but as to how its going right now, I thought it was time to switch over and try out PRO.

I've played Pokemon for a very long time, and have been looking forward to a few new mmo's and recently being addicted to Mortal Kombat X and Anime.

So, a few basic things, I enjoy video games, t.v shows like supernatural, walking dead, and anime, I enjoy listening to OST from Destiny, Pokemon, Zelda etc.

I have played PWO since 2008 but its time for PRO. How is the game/community, and how are you guys?

I'm a 320 lbs tub of fun on a diet. Seriously though, you guys have to have a funny story in there somewhere. How is your life going?

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

Hey doing great thanks, you?

Welcome to PRO :) Its a great community on red (dont really play blue so can't comment or speculate)

I hope you enjoy if you get stuck feel free to ask anyone or failing that check the forums they are great for this never seen a better forum for helpful information.

Honeyman

2w5loa9.jpg

Hi welcome to PRO hope you enjoy your time here. Fell free to ask questions the community here is wonderful

kakashi_forum_signature_by_shiinada-d5vpl76.jpg

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use[glow=blue]Proper Forum[/glow].[glow=red]Unsolicited messages[/glow]will be trashed. Thanks.

153546 Hi welcome to PRO hope you enjoy your time here. Fell free to ask questions the community here is wonderful

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I really appreciate these mmo's, letting my nostalgia void rest somewhere where I can handle it lol :Heart-eyes:

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

Hello i am tstuart and i have been on this game since then end of march but the community is helpful and it world wide :Grin: and good in fact it severs are full of people. So on some days it may take longer then usely to log in or the sever is down /restarting but once that out of the way when you start your have 4 Pokemon to choose form and more you can capture more with your poke balls once you can leave the area .The way your leave is when you try and capture a already captured a Pokemon but make sure to farm up you Pokemon for when you come up agents gem leaders like misty or brock your need to make sure you ready.Other wise your end up in the Pokemon center a lot as the resolute.Once you pass the SS Anne you be in a good spot to use both dig and cut which allows you to use short cuts in the game.But right now i am in red your find that i have mostly lvl 30 pokemon or above in my group and that iam in all green with dark green hair.Well have fun the way you want in the game and if you get stuck ask or go searching on you tube for what to do next base off of the town you in in the game.

153552 Hello i am tstuart and i have been on this game since then end of march but the community is helpful and it world wide :Grin: and good in fact it severs are full of people. So on some days it may take longer then usely to log in or the sever is down /restarting but once that out of the way when you start your have 4 Pokemon to choose form and more you can capture more with your poke balls once you can leave the area .The way your leave is when you try and capture a already captured a Pokemon but make sure to farm up you Pokemon for when you come up agents gem leaders like misty or brock your need to make sure you ready.Other wise your end up in the Pokemon center a lot as the resolute.Once you pass the SS Anne you be in a good spot to use both dig and cut which allows you to use short cuts in the game.But right now i am in red your find that i have mostly lvl 30 pokemon or above in my group and that iam in all green with dark green hair.Well have fun the way you want in the game and if you get stuck ask or go searching on you tube for what to do next base off of the town you in in the game.

I think I know enough from playing PWO, thanks!