pvpable swift swim Shiny Omanyte ( end sooon)

Greetings all,

@Pepemelenas The host of this auction has been banned, and due to the reasoning behind this infraction the trade will be forced.

@Ascalion The Shiny Omanyte has been removed from your account and 1,000,000 has been added from the winner
@Pepemelenas 1,000,000 has been removed from your account and the Shiny Omanyte has been added from the seller

@Pepemelenas Let me know via a reply on this thread that you have received everything properly then i will lock this auction as completed

Hello again @Pepemelenas

This is a Silver Server auction, in none of your posts on this thread did you specify that you are on Gold server and would be willing to transfer to Silver in the case that you may have won:

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

Trade moderators are here to rectify issues, not for convenience. In this scenario you being on the wrong server is a manufactured issue created by yourself due to you bidding on an opposite server auction and not specifying so.

@Pepemelenas We do not force cross-server trades when it is not a cross-server auction. You must transfer to SIlver, and when you do then reply on this thread and let me know and i will proceed with the finalization of this transaction.

17 minutes ago, Pepemelenas said:

Hola@Enfoque internoI was planning to transfer if I won the bid. I'm already in silver

As i mentioned above you must always state that you will be transferring if you're bidding on a opposite server auction.

The trade has been forced, let me know if you received everything properly.

Innerfocus