[CLOSED] Swiftswim/Modest Horsea wid 30 spd/31 Sp.Atk for Auction

Swiftswim/Modest Horsea wid 30 spd/31 Sp.Atk for Auction

Featurette:

Ability: Swift Swim

Nature: Modest

IVs: 30 Spd/31 Sp.Atk

Auction Details:

Start Price: 100K

Auction Time: 28 Hrs (after placing rhe first bid)

Instant Price: 600k

Minimum Raise: 50k

Accepted Payments: Pokedollars, Coin Capsules (400k), IV Rerolls (500k)

Contact the following persons:

Pokemon Owner:

Discord: Karthick1111

Ingame ID: @Karthick1111

Or,

Auction Host: 

Discord: Bishalbataju

Ingame ID: @Ethanray / @Alenerickman

Note: When the auction is over the pokemon will be transferred through my @Ethanray id since the poke is in my that id .. So please msg me in Ethanray in game 

Important Reminders:

The auction will conclude in 28 hrs (after start price for bidding is placed), and bids must adhere to the minimum raise.

If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

To start the bidding plz type 'Start' on the reply

Best of Luck guys 👍🏻

Bidding Update & Winner Declaration:

@Varun9696 has won the Swiftswim/modest horsea wid 30 spd/31 sp.atk . With the opening bidding of 100k. Congrats.

Screenshot_20240205_1352492.jpgwid 30 spd

Screenshot_20240205_1349032.jpg

Edited by Alenerickman
Thread closed

Greetings everyone 

@Konservatif Please make sure to carefully read Auction Rules and to pay more attention to your actions in the future. Withdrawing an offer is not allowed, the proper fix for your situation would have been to mention that in case of winning, you will transfer. You will be forgiven this time, but repeating such mistakes will come with consequences. I have hidden your post.

2. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

@Alenerickman Auction has been started by @Varun9696 who also holds B.O. for the time being. 

Kind regards 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Incandescent said:

Greetings everyone 

@Konservatif Please make sure to carefully read Auction Rules and to pay more attention to your actions in the future. Withdrawing an offer is not allowed, the proper fix for your situation would have been to mention that in case of winning, you will transfer. You will be forgiven this time, but repeating such mistakes will come with consequences. I have hidden your post.

@Alenerickman Auction has been started by @Varun9696 who also holds B.O. for the time being. 

Kind regards 

Thank u @Incandescent the owner of the pokemon @Karthick1111who had asked me to do auction for him has given me his horsea on my @Ethanrayid & Since my @Alenerickmanid is currently in Sinnoh & i cannot go to any other regions until i finish Sinnoh, Can i mention that i will transfer the horsea to winner of the auction through my ethanray id when the auction is over?

• Alenerickman changed the title to [CLOSED] Swiftswim/Modest Horsea wid 30 spd/31 Sp.Atk for Auction
  • Incandescent locked this topic