New Email for old Account

Luckipain

On 2/5/2024 at 6:07 PM, Luckipain said:

Hello,

i started a Thread in the 2FA Subforum months ago to change my old email into a new one. But nothing happened. Can someone in this Forum help me out?

Hiya @Luckipain

I apologize and understand the frustration and worry caused due to the delay of responses on your 2FA thread.

Only a select few Staff members handle such request as it requires us to deal with sensitive and private information, such as your E-Mail Address and thus are held in a private subforum. There are hundreds of similar requests everyday and we work on multiple 2FA threads at once due to their frequency, along with other work that are included in our huge deal of Staff workload. 

As for this, it seems that your request was lost amongst the others, I have forwarded it to the Staff Member handling the request.

To @Kipstur, General Support here is a public subforum, hence, sharing about your 2FA request is not allowed. You should just stick to your original 2FA thread where you are allowed to bump your request once every 24 hours and not create more threads or share info around that in public subforums, in relation to it. A Staff Member will promptly reach out to you in the thread, at the earliest of their convenience. 

I hope this helps clear out everything. I will now lock this thread as there are no further discussions to be done here regarding this.

Take care,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.