new account

Sugarh3artz

Hey there @Sugarh3artz,

You are allowed 4 accounts per person that means you and your brother can both make 4 accounts.
You can find the game rules here: Overall Game Rules

• 2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
    This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
      • Received accounts, count towards your total.
      • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
      • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator
    • Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
      • (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

If you're still confused please let me know.

Kind regards,
Duraludon

💜 General Support - Report Center - Complaint Area - Discipline Appeals 💜

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

PMs will be deleted

On 2/6/2024 at 9:31 PM, Duraludon said:

Hey there @Sugarh3artz,

You are allowed 4 accounts per person that means you and your brother can both make 4 accounts.
You can find the game rules here: Overall Game Rules

• 2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.
    This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Any account created counts towards your 4 total, not just active ones. 0 hours, 0 badges, never played on? They count.
      • Received accounts, count towards your total.
      • Given away accounts, do not count towards your total anymore.
      • Received/Given away only count if you changed the password/email of said account otherwise it still belongs to the original creator
    • Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
      • (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)

If you're still confused please let me know.

Kind regards,
Duraludon

Ok, thanks. I didn't know about it before. I appreciate you for helping me out and now it is my turn to help you. If you or your friend wants to buy literature review then you can visit or share this https://ukwritings.com/literature-review-help link where you will easily find all the help you need. I am sure you won't regret your decision. And let me know if that website helps you or not. 

Ok, thanks. I didn't know about it before.

Edited by Orinkoss