Resetting old IVs on my Zapdos

Dextrax

hello, I used a reroll on my zapdos not knowing that only past 3 IV sets can be brought back. My zapdos used to be like thisimage.png.79a6f633be7051ed9436f27dd421d616.png and i tried to get an HP ice set. But after only the last IV reroll i realised that only previous 3 sets can be brought back. Is it by any chance possible to bring back my 31 31 set? It was honestly a mistake and I never expected this would happen. I hope someone could help me out.

image.png.8f556b4d801e4eb87b09e623be1592c6.png

Hey @Dextrax

Sorry to hear that happened to you...

Sadly since you acknowledged and pressed yes to the overwrite of the IV change we cannot bring back your 31 31 Zapdos since that would be unfair to the other player.

I know it is not what you were hoping to hear but in the future please be sure to carefully read the warnings (the game let's you know that it will only keep the last 3 IV changes). 

Here's where you can see that it only saves the last 3 IV changes. please be more careful in the future.

image-8.png.6472ee04a9d7d12a6386836c6e50a7e9.png

I hope that answers all your questions, once again I am sorry that we weren't able to accept your request.

Kind regards,

Sadporo

• Like 2

Yeah that the long grind 😛 

I will now close this topic since it has been solved.

Please do not hesitate to reach out again in the future if you have anymore questions or concerns!

Have a good one, 

Sadporo.

• Like 1