Dutchyy's shop (HUGE UPDATE)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dutchyy's shop LV100/SHINY & DAYCARE

<r><QUOTE author="Nyuraito"><s>

</s><POST content="158138"><s></s>158138<e></e></POST> Do you have ev training service too? I have some pkm need it and I pay very well ^^<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Depends on how well you'll pay bro, I got some spare time so yea :)</r>

<r>Heyy i'd like to buy daycare service for 2 of my pokemons.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Your Ingame name:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Nechrit<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Your timezone:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> CET<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Pokemon's name(s):<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Magnezone + Dusclops<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Starting/Finishing level:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> 98-100 <B><s></s>+<e></e></B> 96-100<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>If you want to keep any moves throughout leveling up, make sure to name them here:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> I'll teach them the moves you prefer, as long as they take basic ability places. I'd like to keep the eggmoves they have. They should both be fine though.<br/>

<br/>

Also, they are fully EV trained and considered 'epic', which makes your job alot easier. I will provide you any equippable item to speed up the process should you need it, no problems at all.<br/>

Time-wise i'm also super flexible, i don't need them tomorrow <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Prices:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

lvl30-60 1k per level<br/>

lvl60-90 1.5k per level<br/>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>lvl90-98 2k per level<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> >>> 2x = 4k<br/>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>lvl98-100 5k per level<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>>>> 4x = 20k<br/>

<br/>

I offer 30k total to round it up <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Let me know if you are able to help me!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Nechrit"><s>

</s><POST content="158703"><s></s>158703<e></e></POST> Heyy i'd like to buy daycare service for 2 of my pokemons.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Your Ingame name:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Nechrit<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Your timezone:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> CET<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Pokemon's name(s):<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Magnezone + Dusclops<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Starting/Finishing level:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> 98-100 <B><s></s>+<e></e></B> 96-100<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>If you want to keep any moves throughout leveling up, make sure to name them here:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> I'll teach them the moves you prefer, as long as they take basic ability places. I'd like to keep the eggmoves they have. They should both be fine though.<br/>

<br/>

Also, they are fully EV trained and considered 'epic', which makes your job alot easier. I will provide you any equippable item to speed up the process should you need it, no problems at all.<br/>

Time-wise i'm also super flexible, i don't need them tomorrow <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Prices:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

lvl30-60 1k per level<br/>

lvl60-90 1.5k per level<br/>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>lvl90-98 2k per level<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> >>> 2x = 4k<br/>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>lvl98-100 5k per level<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>>>> 4x = 20k<br/>

<br/>

I offer 30k total to round it up <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Let me know if you are able to help me!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey man!<br/>

<br/>

I'd love to help you out, but since they are evolved I have to ask a little more than 30k.<br/>

I thought I wrote that down, sorry if not!<br/>

I'll level them both up for a total of 60k, sorry if its allot but leveling at that stage takes a little while haha.<br/>

If you are still interested make sure to message me!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Nechrit"><s>

</s><POST content="158811"><s></s>158811<e></e></POST> I'll buy rare candies and be done with it immediatly for the same amount. Thanks for your time <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Rare candy are 15-20k, but alright man take care.</r>