poke 6.png

Edited by Zncholo
account name :

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings, @Zncholo

I would like to address a few things on this thread.

1. Read our Trade rules when it comes to listing more than 5 pokemon on a thread under the Selling Pokemon sub-forum. I will be moving your thread to the proper sub-forum

On 11/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, Ehkoe said:

Selling Pokemon.

- Use this forum to sell non-variant Pokemon only. This includes both standard sales and auctions. 

Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Shop Coins, Items or Services here.

- You may sell up to 5 Pokemon per thread.

To sell 6 or more Pokemon in a single thread, use the Pokemon Shops sub-forum.

On 6/20/2016 at 10:35 PM, Ehkoe said:

Pokemon Shops. 

- Use this forum when selling 6 or more non-variant Pokemon

Do not sell Shiny or Special Pokemon, Coins, Items or Services here.

2. When hosting an auction or selling anything in general you need to be clear and concise about what you are advertising. In your title you have listed 2 Gengars for sale when infact they are Haunters. I have made the correction to your title myself.

On 6/20/2016 at 10:35 PM, Ehkoe said:

1. When advertising, be clear and accurate about what you are buying or selling.

When stating a Pokemon is IV+ (25+, 26+, etc), all stats must be equal to, or above the advertised numbers.

Exception: Decreased ATK, SPATK or SPD stats.

e.g. A Timid Pokemon may be advertised as 25+, if all stats except Attack are equal to, or above 25. 

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

5. When advertising, make it clear what Pokemon/Item is being auctioned.

- In-game: For Pokemon, include a link. For items, include the full name of the Item.

- Forum: For Pokemon, include a screenshot. For items, include the full name of the Item.

3. It has also come to my attention that the account you are hosting this auction with is not in possession of the pokemon you wish to sell here. In your initial thread please make an edit to state your main account which holds these pokemon, that you will be making these transactions with. In the future whichever account holds the pokemon/items you wish to sell needs to be the creator of the thread. To avoid confusion with potential buyers and auction related issues. 

Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our Trade and Auction rulesets. I will be following this thread to make sure the appropriate change here is made and i wish you the best in your future transactions.

Innerfocus

• Innerfocus changed the title to Wts charizard 31 31 , ralts hp ice 31 31 , 2 Haunters 31 31 , greninja ...
7 minutes ago, Innerfocus said:

Greetings, @Zncholo

I would like to address a few things on this thread.

1. Read our Trade rules when it comes to listing more than 5 pokemon on a thread under the Selling Pokemon sub-forum. I will be moving your thread to the proper sub-forum

2. When hosting an auction or selling anything in general you need to be clear and concise about what you are advertising. In your title you have listed 2 Gengars for sale when infact they are Haunters. I have made the correction to your title myself.

3. It has also come to my attention that the account you are hosting this auction with is not in possession of the pokemon you wish to sell here. In your initial thread please make an edit to state your main account which holds these pokemon, that you will be making these transactions with. In the future whichever account holds the pokemon/items you wish to sell needs to be the creator of the thread. To avoid confusion with potential buyers and auction related issues. 

Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our Trade and Auction rulesets. I will be following this thread to make sure the appropriate change here is made and i wish you the best in your future transactions.

Innerfocus

Thanks for clarifying !! 
Made the required changes , username cholozn was already existing so i just reversed it.