CLOSED

Greetings @Lol1hp

We always follow Forums' Timestamps, not in-game ones. I have fixed your End Point since you were off by 3 minutes. Auction ends on February 15th at 7.28 AM GMT +0. Please keep in mind that End Point might be extended due to 15 minutes rule which you can read below: 

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Kind regards 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 8:32 AM, Thangcu9002345 said:

sold to you my ign lol1hp or my discord burnbabyborn
auction allready end 5hours ago

Edited by Lol1hp

• Lol1hp changed the title to CLOSED

Hello @Lol1hp

In the future make sure you are providing evidence of trade completion via a screenshot of the completed trade window, when finalizing any auction threads in our Trade Zone.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- In-game: A trade post must be made to announce the end of the auction, with the winning bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with our Trade and Auction rulesets to avoid making multiple mistakes on your thread in the future.

I have confirmed the validity of this transaction and have locked this thread as it has served its purpose.

Innerfocus

• Like 1