Missing 2 Pokemon

Wangzii

hi is there anyway to check who I lended my Dragonite 31/31 and Tyranitar Jolly 31 speed to? (both are my OT) because I lended it to someone that used to be in my guild way before the lending option was working again but never got them back. Unfortunately, I trusted the player so much that I didn't bother taking screenshots.

16 hours ago, Wangzii said:

hi is there anyway to check who I lended my Dragonite 31/31 and Tyranitar Jolly 31 speed to? (both are my OT) because I lended it to someone that used to be in my guild way before the lending option was working again but never got them back. Unfortunately, I trusted the player so much that I didn't bother taking screenshots.

LoL I have the same issue I forgot what happened to the magnezone I had and raised a thread separately

• Haha 1

Hello @Wangzii

Thank you for reaching out!

After looking into this situation you traded your Dragonite in question to Alen20 on March 20
, 2022.

You traded your tyranitar to Vitalemontea on March 07,2022.

This is all the information i am able to provide so any further actions i would like to refer you over to the report center in order to have our trade moderators take a look into this. Please provide any information you have in regards to these trades in that thread.

I hope this information helps! Thank you again!

• Like 1

Hello @Wangzii,

To follow-up on what Stickerz has said - the Dragonite has left Wangzii's possession when trading to Alen20. However, the Dragonite was returned to your alt Lillipup a few weeks after.

The issue is you've lent the Dragonite to another player around the time that the lending feature was reworked, which resulted in the deletion of any active lends. We've thought all of the Pokemon involved have been recovered at the time, but it seems yours fell through the cracks.

The recovery of your Dragonite is only within the reach of the Developers. Have already made this request to them. All we can do is wait now.

Will let you know once it's been recovered.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

Thank you so much Staff Apprentice Stickerz and Game Master Eon for helping me trying to track down what happened to my Dragonite. Also, to Alen20 for trying to help me as well. I will wait patiently for my Dragonite to come back. Thanks again! Hope you guys have a wonderful Friday/weekend!

• 1 month later...

Hi it has been over a month, just checking on how is my recovery of my Dragonite going. Oh by the way, Happy Easter! Really appreciate each and every one of you Staffs spending your valuable time making improvements in this game.

@Wangzii Apologies for the delay. The request was fulfilled today. The Dragonite should be back at your Lillipup account. Can you check the last slot of your PC and confirm it for me please?

Looking forward to your reply.

• Like 2

No worries, glad to help. Thank you for confirming. Returning the good wishes back to you.

Seeing as this matter has been resolved, will lock the thread as such. Take care.

• Eon locked this topic