Decent Bold halloween Volcarona (can be closed)

Hello and welcome to my auction!

image.png.a0b90bbeb4cb67316eca06e24ac919d8.png

Current offer: 3.6m

End date: 18.02.2024 22:00 gmt+1 (02/18/24 10:00 pm gmt+1)
Starting offer: 1m

Min bid: 50k
Payment: Pokedollar, Coin Capsule = 390k

No insta

Also dont forget the auction rules:

1. You cant take back an offer once the offer is posted on forum

2. If a bid is posted on forum in the last 15min of an auction the timer will be set to 15 min form the last bid

3. You need to have the money on the account you bid on. If your money is on another account add that to every bid.

Also if you are on gold you also have to add that to your bid and you have to transfer to silver if you win.

I do this auction for Hambii. The mon is on my account and i will handle everything regarding the auction.

Edited by Exzxay

image.gif.dc2a9e1df545a9ae18a3cec5697f29de.gif

Hello everyone 

@Hyerie You have been punished for False Offering due to not having enough funds to honor your bid. Thinking that you will obtain the necessary funds from your on going auction is not a correct approach. You must have the necessary amount when you place the bid and during the entire time of holding Best Offer. Please familiarize yourself with Auction Rules. You should already be aware of the rules as it is not your first mistake. Ignoring them will only worsen your situation. 

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

@Kekzzx If you desire, you have the opportunity to lower your bid to 1m. However, once a new offer arrives you will no longer be able to. In case auction ends with no adjustments to your post, the bid stays at 1.1m. 

@Exzxay Apologies for this inconvenience. 

Have a great day! 

• Like 2