Lots of love from Ireland ♥

Hello, my name's Sionainn and I've just joined PRO ♥ If you want to know more about me feel free to check the "About me" section of my profile!

I'd like to ask if IV's,EV's or breeding is part of this game? I'm a very casual gamer and I have no idea about all of that 😅

Greetings @Autumnsky91, and welcome aboard! Hope you'll have a nice stay within the PRO Community.

To answer your question, IVs and EVs are indeed available in the game, but Breeding is not implemented. There are however ways to get the moves available only through breeding on certain Pokemons.

However, it is not mandatory to take those aspects in consideration while going through the game's storyline, it is perfectly enjoyable and doable without Pokemons fully trained and perfect natures.

In the end, it all depends about you want to enjoy the game, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do!

Thank you very much for your answer @Caelestya! As you are here do you mind if I ask another question? I see Valentine's Only items in the PRO shop, does that mean I can only buy it on Valentine's or I can only use it on Valentine's? Thank you x

Edited by Autumnsky91

Hi and welcome to PRO!

Not sure if you got an answer outside of the forum, but to clarify, it means that the items will only be purchasable during the Valentine’s event (from the coin shop).

You can, however, use the items all year round or purchase them from other players if you didn’t manage to pick them up during the event.

Whilst I am on the topic of the Valentine’s event, be sure to check out the event forms our art team conceptualised:

https://wiki.pokemonrevolution.net/index.php?title=Pokémon_Counterparts#Valentine’s_Day_2024

GLHF