Two annoying chat bugs.

Atlow

1.I am not able to send the same message twice consecutively on trade chat, i must change at least 1 letter for it to send.

2Sometimes as i sent a message cursor will stuck on chat, not being able to be drawn back to ingame by clicking, forcing me into send anything to any chat window, this also fixes by clicking the "chat channel option" altho it does not rather often.

Also will be a good thing to be able to link your pokedex on chat, this will highly lay some help over pokedex service trades.

Visit Atlow's Shop ! >>>>> https://bit.ly/kadabras

154207 1.I am not able to send the same message twice consecutively on trade chat, i must change at least 1 letter for it to send.

2Sometimes as i sent a message cursor will stuck on chat, not being able to be drawn back to ingame by clicking, forcing me into send anything to any chat window, this also fixes by clicking the "chat channel option" altho it does not rather often.

Also will be a good thing to be able to link your pokedex on chat, this will highly lay some help over pokedex service trades.

1- on which OS do you play?

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

154207 1.I am not able to send the same message twice consecutively on trade chat, i must change at least 1 letter for it to send.

Point 1 is made on purpose to avoid spam.

From 2015: I'm still here