question

Haco44

So how long does it take to change a Email for the mods? I cant log in because i dont have access to my old Email. I am afraid my Account gets deleted

Edited by Haco44

2 hours ago, Haco44 said:

So how long does it take to change a Email for the mods? I cant log in because i dont have access to my old Email. I am afraid my Account gets deleted

Hiya @Haco44

Please do not share about your 2FA thread here in General Support, public subforum and just stick to the original thread.

Email change requests for when you don't have access to the Email associated to your account are held in a private subforum, as it requires for us to deal with information like your Email addresses. In addition to that, there are hundreds of such requests dealt with everyday and only a few select Staff members deal with such requests. Your patience is very much appreciated regarding this. 

You have already a thread active in the correct 2FA-Email Recovery subforum and it will be looked upon once a Staff member handling such requests is available. Also there is no reason for your account to be deleted with the merge as you have over 10 minutes of playtime already. There is no reason to panic, just the server and account merge's basic terms have been announced and there is no ETA for it.

Please continue in your original 2FA thread(click to check). I will lock this thread as you are to continue there.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.